Carb Free Cloud Bread!
Cloud Bread – Carbohydrate Free Bread Recipe!
Surprisingly similar to white bread!
Carb free bread is the latest big food trend going around and is ideal for dieters or those who just miss the white bread but without the fattening carbs. Cloud bread is super low carb and gluten-free and tastes pretty good and it certainly doesn’t taste egg-y like the ingredients might suggest!
It does however contain some calories due to the cream cheese and eggs but nothing you can’t work off in a burnout workout and far easier to remove the calories than you would have to remove the carbohydrates for a comparative piece of white bread. Don’t be put off by the slight calories; they are nothing in comparison to the carbohydrates that you would eat from the same traditional piece of nasty white bread.
This bread is packed with protein, ideal for dieters and gluten intolerant or for anyone who wants to keep just the carbs do.
At worst it’s very passable!
At best it will surprise you how similar it tastes to white bread!
- Three eggs separated.
- Three tablespoons of full cream cheese. Can use full cream cottage cheese.
- Half teaspoon of baking powder.
- Pinch of salt.
- Preheat the oven to 150C.
- Put the egg yolks, cream cheese and salt into a bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Whisk the egg whites together until you have soft peaks.
- Beat in one spoonful of the egg whites at a time into the yolk and cheese mixture, then fold in the rest of the egg whites.
- Place dollops of the mixture onto a greased proof baking tray and bake in oven for approx 20 mins.
Makes about 10 buns!
Use an air tight container to store them or they will harden up and snap into dust.
Last about 3 day’s fresh.
You are welcome to link to this article. Please do not copy it. Its owned!
Strictly Copyright © Open College UK Ltd
Must not be reproduced in any form whatsoever
All Rights Reserved