Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device or operating system to enable our systems to recognise your device and to provide features to assist you with your purchasing and storage of items in your shopping basket between your visits to our Open College UK Ltd website.
- Identifying you when you sign-in to our website.
- Keeping track of your chosen preferences.
- Keeping track of items stored in your shopping basket.
- Conducting research, analytics and diagnostics to improve all our services, content, products and services for all customers.
- Improving security.
- Preventing fraudulent activity.
Cookies are small files that a website or its service provider transfers to your device or computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (only if you permit it) that enables web sites or service providers systems to identify your browser and capture and remember certain visiting customer behaviour and user information.
Please Note. There are other methods of purchasing goods and services from us without using the website checkout process or cookies such as through BACS, PO, cash and cheque payments.
Please feel free to email us if you have any concerns about any of the above before using our website and checkout or purchasing any of our goods and services.