CMA Externally Recognised & Registered Open College Diploma Course
- SFTR Accredited Open College Diploma Course
- CMA Approved & Recognised Open College Diploma Course
- SHTC Accreditation Upon successful completion of this course you will be entitled to apply for Accreditation & Membership with the SHTC.
- Upon completion of this course you will be entitled to the use of these Designatory letters after your name: Dip.psy which will be printed upon your final Diploma Certificate under your name.
Additionally you will receive these 2 Certificates within your course package:
- A4 size Membership wall display certificate into the Open College. Allowing you the use of MOC after your name.
- A4 size Membership wall display certificate into the SFTR. Allowing you the use of MSFTR after your name.
This diploma course is currently available for the temporary reduced low fee of only £190.00
This course is recommended to students who are interested in the study of human behaviour and mental activity. During this course you will learn a great deal about people and their thinking.
Open College UK Ltd
This course is set in the English language and is entirely coursework based. All notes and reading materials, including text book/s are supplied by us direct in one complete package. There are no other required text or materials, books to purchase. We supply everything for you within your course package for the low fee shown. There are no hidden or additional fees to pay.
Method of Learning:
This is a home study, distance learning course. All of your course study materials are posted to you in one complete study package. All of your coursework is to be completed within the outlined period. This course is structured in an EASY LEARNING and user friendly way.
Upon completion of this home learning programme, students should be able to understand the basics of many key areas within this subject. Participants of the course will have acquired an overall basic understanding of the subject matter and will have achieved a sound basis to summarize important topics and be reasonably competent to make further progress and educational development in this field with a range of theoretical skills and insights to assist with any short or long term goals.
This course is assessed upon the successful completion and submission of coursework with a Pass, Merit or Distinction. Distinction is 90%. All content is course work based, home study through the post or online, depending on the subject being studied. NO attendance or visits to any exam centre is required on this subject.
There are NO entry requirements. No background training or qualifications are required. Anyone can enrol at any time, beginners, intermediates and experienced all year round. You are expected to be able to read and write or type/word process your coursework and be able to understand the English language.
Share this Post