Psychic Development Course
SFTR Registered Open College Diploma Course
- SFTR Accredited Open College Diploma Course
- Upon completion of this course you will be entitled to the use of these Designatory letters after your name: Dip.Psychic which will be printed upon your final Diploma Certificate under your name.
Additionally you will receive these 2 Certificates within your course package:
- A4 size Membership wall display certificate into the Open College. Allowing you the use of MOC after your name.
- A4 size Membership wall display certificate into the SFTR. Allowing you the use of MSFTR after your name.
This diploma course is currently available for the temporary reduced low fee of only £225.00 UK.
How to become psychic!
This course is open to anyone and is ideally suited to complete beginners who wish to develop their psychic ability.
This course provides detailed instructions on how to develop every aspect of your inner psychic skills or sixth sense!
Very straightforward, easy to follow, practical do-it-yourself self teaching techniques.
Ideal for those wishing to improve their levels of confidence and skill in psychic ability/readings. Suitable for those who wish to then build a website and advertise yourself and services or set up in a room either residential or commercial for the purposes of holding sessions with clients.
Learn how to develop your psychic abilities by increasing and heightening your awareness in communicating with spirits.
Start offering your newly found skills to friends and family before moving on. Build your way up slowly and surely by working for yourself thereafter.
Psychic skills can be very powerful for some people and should be used wisely.
Learn how to develop your third eye. We all have one and yet only a select few can use it.
Psychic ability includes:
- Clairvoyance. Clairvoyant mediums can see auras and objects that are not usually visible to non psychics and this includes spirits as well as people who have passed away and can show to the psychic in the form of a vision.
- Clairaudience. Clairaudient mediums hear sounds or messages from the other side commonly known as the spirit world and can communicate with the spirits through hearing.
- Clairsentience . Clairsentient mediums are people who can experience a sense of just knowing and are often provided with direct knowledge from the spirit world or from other entities such as spirits which is then interpreted into our language.
Learn to become clairvoyant, clairaudient, or clairsentient.
This course teaches you how to develop your most basic and naturally available psychic skills.
Open College UK Ltd
This course is set in the English language and is entirely coursework based. All notes and reading materials, including text book/s are supplied by us direct in one complete package. There are no other required text or materials, books to purchase. We supply everything for you within your course package for the low fee shown. There are no hidden or additional fees to pay.
Method of Learning:
This is a home study, distance learning course. All of your course study materials are posted to you in one complete study package. All of your coursework is to be completed within the outlined period. This course is structured in an EASY LEARNING and user friendly way.
Upon completion of this home learning programme, students should be able to understand the basics of many key areas within this subject. Participants of the course will have acquired an overall basic understanding of the subject matter and will have achieved a sound basis to summarize important topics and be reasonably competent to make further progress and educational development in this field with a range of theoretical skills and insights to assist with any short or long term goals.
This course is assessed upon the successful completion and submission of coursework with a Pass, Merit or Distinction. Distinction is 90%. All content is course work based, home study through the post or online, depending on the subject being studied. NO attendance or visits to any exam centre is required on this subject.
There are NO entry requirements. No background training or qualifications are required. Anyone can enrol at any time, beginners, intermediates and experienced all year round. You are expected to be able to read and write or type/word process your coursework and be able to understand the English language.
Share this Post