Child NLP Course
SFTR Registered Open College Diploma Course
- SFTR Accredited Open College Diploma Course
- Upon completion of this course you will be entitled to the use of these Designatory letters after your name: Dip.Child.NLP which will be printed upon your final Diploma Certificate under your name.
Additionally you will receive these 2 Certificates within your course package:
- A4 size Membership wall display certificate into the Open College. Allowing you the use of MOC after your name.
- A4 size Membership wall display certificate into the SFTR. Allowing you the use of MSFTR after your name.
This diploma course is currently available for the temporary reduced low fee of only £225.00 UK.
What is NLP in simple terms?
- NLP in general is how you can better communicate with others and yourself. By producing more effective outcomes and learning to help you think more productively for you to gain better results in your life.
- NLP is about improving yourself and improving the way you think about yourself and others.
- NLP is about understanding how you and others think.
- NLP is about how you can influence and/or change how others think. Therefore NLP is ideal for all kinds of therapists, sales people and strategists or parents to help others to make positive change.
- NLP is about showing you how to communicate more effectively with other people by teaching you how others think!
Once you understand NLP you will understand that literally anything is possible, anything is achievable and anything can be accomplished literally in minutes!
Apart from external limitations upon you, all your limitations exist within your own mind, your own self.
NLP is about smashing through your brick walls and if you can’t smash through them then NLP will teach you how to work around them as if there were no walls.
NLP provides you with a toolbox, a toolbox of skills to help you think more usefully in the world about the world and about how you can change the self within that world.
NLP teaches you how to use special skills and techniques to remove fears and phobias the same way as you developed them, you can do this by changing the way you feel and think about them.
By understanding NLP you will be able to create better communication and connections with other people to make them feel very good about themselves and you will be able to persuade and influence people to change anything!
The whole structure of your internal thinking is held together by language, internal words, internal sentences and how you transmit feelings and thoughts to travel through your language network both internally and externally by understanding this pattern of language you can change your beliefs, fears and inhibitions, insecurities, hang ups and personal restrictions by modifying your internal language.
The biggest obstacle is not so much your mind but the obstacles and brick walls that are in your mind. NLP provides you with the skills to build new pathways through the internal restrictions or obstacles you and others have.
Child NLP or NLP for kids will help you to develop more balance and harmony within the home especially early in the morning and late at night which is often the most hectic within family life amongst children.
NLP will show you how to support your Childs learning for success.
How to teach your children to do has you ask them to, without arguments or challenges back.
NLP shows you how to remove confrontations between you and your child!
How to prevent insecurities, fear and especially anger/tantrums.
How to promote confidence and well-being.
This course in Child NLP takes you up from the baby blues to the testing teenage days throughout the difficult and challenging years to make them the best they can be.
NLP better known as neuro-linguistic programming will teach children to better use their mind and brain more positively and effectively to provide them with the tools and the skills needed for future life by improving their programming. Remember we are the sum total of our early learning programming and that we have billions of programmes we interact with.
This course is ideal for anyone who works with children from parents who just want to learn more about helping their children improve and grow.
Ideal for therapists, carers, support workers, childminders and especially teachers. Anyone is welcome to enrol.
- Help the children to become better learners.
- Help them to improve their social skills to interact more easily.
- Help them to succeed and reach their goals rapidly with ease.
- Help to reduce their insecurities.
- Help to reduce their anxiety.
- Help to improve their self-esteem.
- Help them to improve their mental health by not allowing negativity to take hold in early life.
Packed with instructions tips and tricks and skills needed to make changes right away in children!
An easy to follow enjoyable programme for all the family!
Open College UK Ltd
This course is set in the English language and is entirely coursework based. All notes and reading materials, including text book/s are supplied by us direct in one complete package. There are no other required text or materials, books to purchase. We supply everything for you within your course package for the low fee shown. There are no hidden or additional fees to pay.
Method of Learning:
This is a home study, distance learning course. All of your course study materials are posted to you in one complete study package. All of your coursework is to be completed within the outlined period. This course is structured in an EASY LEARNING and user friendly way.
Upon completion of this home learning programme, students should be able to understand the basics of many key areas within this subject. Participants of the course will have acquired an overall basic understanding of the subject matter and will have achieved a sound basis to summarize important topics and be reasonably competent to make further progress and educational development in this field with a range of theoretical skills and insights to assist with any short or long term goals.
This course is assessed upon the successful completion and submission of coursework with a Pass, Merit or Distinction. Distinction is 90%. All content is course work based, home study through the post or online, depending on the subject being studied. NO attendance or visits to any exam centre is required on this subject.
There are NO entry requirements. No background training or qualifications are required. Anyone can enrol at any time, beginners, intermediates and experienced all year round. You are expected to be able to read and write or type/word process your coursework and be able to understand the English language.
Share this Post