SFTR Registered Open College Diploma Course
- SFTR Accredited Open College Diploma Course
- Upon completion of this course you will be entitled to the use of these Designatory letters after your name: Dip.budd which will be printed upon your final Diploma Certificate under your name.
Additionally you will receive these 2 Certificates within your course package:
- A4 size Membership wall display certificate into the Open College. Allowing you the use of MOC after your name.
- A4 size Membership wall display certificate into the SFTR. Allowing you the use of MSFTR after your name.
This diploma course is currently available for the temporary reduced low fee of only £190.00
This course is ideal for complete beginners and those who already have experience/background in other related fields etc.
Many students that have enroled onto this course have been from other faiths, Spiritual Practitioners/Followers, Yogic Practitioners, Drug Workers, Nurses, Carers, Mental Health Workers, Psychologists, Psychotherapists, Psychiatrists, Doctors, GPs, Colleges, Institutes, unemployed and so on.
Covers everything you will need to know on the basics of Buddhism. This is an extremely user friendly course, very easy to follow text, witty and enjoyable from start to finish with many illustrations and clear step by step guidelines. A fascinating study. Suited to both the novice and academics interested in learning Buddhist doctrine.
Whether you’re a student of religion, searching for truth, curious or looking for clam balance and control in your life. This course will help you find that first step.
Buddhism preaches generosity, compassion, selflessness, tolerance, calm mental focus, the way to inner and outer peace and self-awareness.
Open College UK Ltd
This course is set in the English language and is entirely coursework based. All notes and reading materials, including text book/s are supplied by us direct in one complete package. There are no other required text or materials, books to purchase. We supply everything for you within your course package for the low fee shown. There are no hidden or additional fees to pay.
Method of Learning:
This is a home study, distance learning course. All of your course study materials are posted to you in one complete study package. All of your coursework is to be completed within the outlined period. This course is structured in an EASY LEARNING and user friendly way.
Upon completion of this home learning programme, students should be able to understand the basics of many key areas within this subject. Participants of the course will have acquired an overall basic understanding of the subject matter and will have achieved a sound basis to summarize important topics and be reasonably competent to make further progress and educational development in this field with a range of theoretical skills and insights to assist with any short or long term goals.
This course is assessed upon the successful completion and submission of coursework with a Pass, Merit or Distinction. Distinction is 90%. All content is course work based, home study through the post or online, depending on the subject being studied. NO attendance or visits to any exam centre is required on this subject.
There are NO entry requirements. No background training or qualifications are required. Anyone can enrol at any time, beginners, intermediates and experienced all year round. You are expected to be able to read and write or type/word process your coursework and be able to understand the English language.
- About the buddha
- Deeply understanding YOUR MIND
- Hate, anger, fear, love, desire – emotions etc
- Karma and karmic consequences for all your actions
- Life and death
- Buddhist masters
- How the practice of Buddhism can lead to
complete total inner peace
- Daily observances
- Meditation practices
- The path to enlightenment
- Achieving your highest potential
- Exploration of a wide range of Buddhist topics
- Many teachings
- Definition of important terms
- Explanation of key concepts
- Evolution of many main Buddhist traditions
- Happiness and suffering
- Meditation practice
- Philosophy of life
- Coping with life’s problems
- Buddhist teachings at each stage of the path
- In-depth course text book on Buddhism and all Meditation Practices.
- Test papers presentation clamp folder.
- Detailed instructional study guide.
- Study time log of your hours undertaken for records/proof of study course hours undertaken.
- A4 size membership wall display certificate into the college. Allowing you the use of MOC after your name.
- 2nd A4 size membership wall display certificate into the SFTR. Allowing you the use of MSFTR after your name.
- FREE deep relaxation CD.
There are no high expectations or pressure on you to complete. Simply finish and submit your coursework in the time that is right for you and when you are ready. Some students complete their courses in a few months whilst others take the full 6 months duration. The choice is entirely your own.
Monthly extensions are available if required. Details are included within your course pack.
With our helpful service you will never be left in the dark. All our courses are self explanatory and very easy to follow teaching packs. You will have nothing to worry about with us.
Our promise to you
We will get you there – to the end of your course no matter what it takes.
Share this Post
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.