A Level Math Course
A Level Course in Maths (AS/A2)
AS/A2 – A level in Mathematics. Both AS and A2 level courses and examinations must be successfully completed to gain a full A level. This course consists of Core 1, Core 2, Mechanics 1, Core 3, Core 4 and Mechanics 2.
Specification: Edexcel (AS) 8371 and Edexcel (A2) 9371
COURSE FEES: £295
- Recall and select mathematical facts, concepts and techniques
- Construct mathematical arguments
- Use precise statements, logical deduction and inference
- Use your knowledge of standard mathematical models to represent situations
- Present and interpret results
- Comprehend translations of common realistic contexts
- Formulae booklets and statistical tables
Please ensure a clear distinction is made between this externally awarded course and all our other listed Open College UK Ltd certificate and diploma course subjects available throughout this website.
This particular course outlined above specifically relates to this page description ONLY and DIFFERS from other Open College UK Ltd courses which may include other items such as FREE membership eligibility, use of designatory lettering, Open College UK Ltd hard-back course content/materials, free CDs and other course related benefits and services offered by us throughout this entire Website.
This particular course is available through the Open College UK Ltd via our partner college in distance learning.
Please email us if you wish to enrol upon this course. We will send you the appropriate information and link to book onto it.
Share this Post