23 Benefits of Coconut Oil
Here are several valid reasons why we should all be including coconut oil in our diet!
Coconut oil is now considered a super food that can reduce your risk of heart attack and stroke along with improving your blood and cholesterol levels.
There are currently over 1,000 studies into the benefits and effectiveness of coconut oil and is now considered one of the healthiest and most beneficial foods in the world.
The benefits of coconut oil are considered by many as outstanding and far superior than previously thought.
Scientific research has now proven that there are within coconut oil, healthy fats called medium chain fatty acids (MCFAs), which include:
Around 60% of the oils in a coconut include these three healthy fatty acids which are welcome by the blood and 90% of the fat in coconut oil is a healthy saturated fat.
The only downside to coconut oil, fat or milk is that it is packed with calories and pound for pound contains more calories than olive oil or butter.
Available research has shown the following benefits to eating coconut oil in your daily diet.
- Ideal for frying foods and it’s a healthy replacement for butter and far healthier than olive oil.
- High source of energy as the liver converts it quicker than any other fats.
- Use it as a healthy alternative in coffee instead of cream.
- Beneficial to the skin has a skin enhancer.
- Reduces the risk of stretch marks during pregnancy.
- Improve thyroid function.
- Helps to remove used infections.
- An ideal massage oil.
- Acts as an ideal lip balm for dry lips.
- Can help reduce eczema or psoriasis.
- Evidence is available to show coconut oil helps with Alzheimer’s.
- Acts as a sunscreen.
- Makes a high energy pre-workout drink.
- Brain food for children.
- Reduces bad cholesterol.
- A healthy replacement for all cooking oils.
- Helpful to varicose veins and their appearance.
- Provides instant energy.
- Helps reduce cellulite.
- Helps to reduce arthritis as an ideal anti-inflammatory.
- Helpful to acne.
- Helps with cold sores.
- Improves concentration as a dietary supplement.
Copyright Open College UK Ltd
Please feel free to link to this post, please do not copy it, its owned.